Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bye Foundation.

Okay, so I'm back to here, helped Kelly for her blog's skin, & still under construction. HAHA

So back to my life, it's holiday, erm yea, holiday should be a nice & fun one, but mine seems to be sien & bored one, dua-dua same meaning I know.

I can sleep a lot, seriously.

Class outing last Friday, not really whole class, 10++ of us.

Went Dreambox after our very last paper in foundation, then dinner @Amigo, and chilled at Jetty's Cafe or what, Idk what's that call. HA! lols.

@Amigo, the girls.

@Amigo still, everybuuddeehh!

@Jetty's

Last photo.

Then reached home around 12am plus. It's fun! HUHU! Next time again okays! (:
And so, first year in MMU ended. :(
Who are leaving for cyberjaya take care yea! *sobs
And Second year is gonna start in 2 weeks.

Pictures took before this, okay, which date I forgot, all blamed to my laziness, cos I didn't blog this on date.





There are actually more in FB, so erm, okay.
That's all
BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment