Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WHEEEEE!!


I'M HERE TO SAY:

I HAD OFFICIALLY DONE MY MUET
&
MY WEBPAGE!!
OHYAYYY!
*damn excited one kay! whee whee wheeeee!


Went to campus in early morning, to do the webpage, thought will upload to the server tomorrow, and surprisingly, I get to finish in that 2 hours and uploaded it! HOORAYY! But still got some error when i checked again in home, aiks, have to adjust it tomorrow.

NAH! here is the link for my webpage :D >CLICK!<

When to account class after that, left for MUET speaking test around 10.40am.

Wheee! Say BYE to MUET! erm, did not very well yet not yet bad tho, hopefully can get a good result. (: Was super nervous when waiting in the so called quarantine room, waiting rooms is sounds nicer. But the moment enter the room for the test, I don't feel the nervous anymore, Idky. HAHA! Task A followed by Task B and ended! Left the room, seriously, can felt all the stress went off in that second. Awesome enough the feeling I tell you! :D

All the best for the others yea!! (:


I'MAHAPPYKID!:DD


No comments:

Post a Comment