Sunday, June 6, 2010

WongYubei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONGYUBEI!

You see or not? is the 3rd post in half an hour I think, I know is late for 1 hour but still I post this in a very bad condition, no light, super cold, butt aching now, eyes very xin ku cos the only light I'm facing right now you know? tau tak? You have to know still.
Very sorry no text message for you, but confirm, the card will be out when I'm happy. HAHA. Seriously, running out of idea, cracked my head, I think I'm going to korek it, pity me. So, wait kay.
You're 18th, same as me now. Be proud of it! HAHA! Erm, not going to say too much here, wait for the super card, and yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you enjoyed your big day alrdy huh? Hope you had the best 18th birthday! Miss ya lots wei, hope to see you soon ya twin!


No comments:

Post a Comment