Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swing Swang Swung

Mood Swung a lot today. Is like. Hmm.

Okay, so went to the campus in the early morning, 10am for the sake of LimWeiTing, which my class was on 12pm. Good tho, completed my Maths tutorial in 2 hours time. But still, I'm very de good right? :D

Then went to the lab for the computer lesson, formed assignment group and I have some doubt with their computer skills. Err. Kay, I'm bad.

After one hour of class, continued with this Maths tutorial and sir ended class after 5 minutes when I entered. And after asking and knew he actually shifted the class from 1pm to 12pm by himself, and asked us to attend other tutorial session other day other time. Sorry to say wtf. I'm kinda on fire right now when I remind back about this, I seldom scold this out one kay.

So, my timetable was not nice and was nice and now not nice again. So 2 hours to the another class. Oh well, then left the class and. . . And so I called Eunice and glad had lunch with her. I'm kinda emo at that time. I felt. . . And thanks Eunice yearh, you know why. Almost burst out but I hold it back. Haih. Was alright after that. So, asked Eunice to call Janice, her sis and also my friend larh, Lol. Cos Eunice going to class liaw, then accompany Jan for lunch and went to ask something and off to class.

Class was boring as usual, pronunciation made me alrdy get used to it. Wait, did I mentioned before about her pronunciation? Well, I almost forgot a lot but the one I remember was:
Report as Rei-port
Customer as Cus-tam-mer
Reference as Ree-ference

There are more, really a lot larh. She is better going for some English Seminar instead of sending her to the seminar which due to her Academic Evaluation. Fyi, those lecturer who got below IDK what grade for their evaluation are going to be send to some seminar. Lol.

And then, went back home and back to campus again at 8pm for Malaysian Studies. Most of us attended the class without anything on the table. How great huh? HAHAHA! Lecturer released us earlier and back to home.

Had Ice cream, Yogurt, Yakult just now. I'm happy now! Throw all the emoness away. And peeps, don't ask me why yeah. I'm trying to get used to it or what, or aih. Forget about it! Smilesss! (:

And kayyyyy!! Move on move on! Finally, LimSuHui uploaded the photos but JessLim didn't. Err, how come all LIM one. Lol. So, Suhui & Jess came to Malacca during their holidays, 12/06 to 13/06, it was a Sat & Sun. Planned to go wonderland, so we went after out breakfast at my home and yeah, WONDERLAND! I'm not sounding excited kay.

Took cab to there. Whee, was excited at FIRST.

Err, lake? The surrounding were trees and lakes, like a fun zone in jungle.

Spot me, looked excited huh? Lol

Yay wheeeee!

So, the man-made waves.

Took from their website. See the different?

Erm, didn't enter here.

Seriously, the facilities there not more than 10 and this are still in progress. =.=

This was still okay, normal only.

This one almost the same as the above one, but more fun a biiit.

This one was awesome! The one of the best. The one got 6 lanes one.

This one is the best man, was like roller coaster, wanna screamed, but no sound came out.

So, was like few facilities huh? Finished all in one hour. Freak.

So, bathe and time to go back liaw.

Okay, don't say we shua-ku or what, we just wondering, for what or who to use this door-less bathe room, not only one, was like half of the batherooms was like this. No one using that and every one was waiting and lining up for the one with door. Lol

HAHAHA!

US! very pink! I like. Lol

Some random girls saw us took and copied us. HAHA!

Suhui Me Jess. :D

Terima kasih, I'll never come again.

I'm strongly warn and recommend you, not to go there, ticket was RM30, altho cheaper compare to other temparks but the facilities erm, as you saw from the photos. So. . Erm. HAHA!

Well, went to the new Jusco that Jess never been there before.

Had KRR for dinner.

Bananas & choc, both I tried before. Were niceeeeeee! (Y)

Mine, erm, smoked BBQ? I guess. Still prefer Black pepper one.

This was the awful-est drink I never had before. Peppermint smoothies with pearl. Eww!

Nice deco here. For some balloon festival.

Blue + Yellow.

Pinky enuf huh?

So, went back home after that and had duriannnnnns! And they were chatting with my mum super happy can, while I was back to my room. HAHA!

The next day, went to Dataran Pahawan, dated with HuiYin, she was in Malacca at that time too for her relative wedding dinners, went for movie! Shrek in 3D!! AWESOME! I'm addicted to 3D movie alrdy! WHEE!

Chit-chatting at Wong Kok!

Movie time!! Yay! SMILESSSS!

Then, sent them off to Sentral. Aww. Really happy to see you people, welcome to come again!! And for some of you couldn't make it, sad can. Yer. But, I want go JB liaw this time, my turn! HAHA! Wait me!

So, end of my post here! Took 2 hours to blog this post. I love this post. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment