Tuesday, June 29, 2010

298 shots.

Woke up at 7am, went to school at 8am.

Walked up to the first floor using staircase some more, not even get to open the door and someone told me no class. Grr. Damn wei. So, no choice, at this very 8am, no place to go, everyone still sleeping, library still not yet open. So, took bus home.

Went back to home and checked the result for the world cup last night, Brazil vs Chile.

Pressed on P810 on Astro, pressed for the result, and I saw this, Brazil won! Hooray. Then, continued with the details, guess what? Chile got 298 shots and not even one goal? Wait, 298 shots? let's say 1 minute they shot once, the most is only 90 right. So here you go:

See, two-nine-eight. Erm.


So, I told my mum, and then I on it again to show her, and what I saw was:


three-zero-six!

Dang! Great huh? Funny ass. But was fine after that. Kay larh, just their system's error. LOL

Then, went back school again at 10am and till 4pm and went back campus again for the Aikido's AGM and I'm blogging here after back to home!

Japan vs Paraguay now, currently there are going to extend the time and hope Japan win! THE-ONLY-ASIA-TEAM! GO JAPAN! :D

Ohh, and Maths quiz tomorrow! All the best to everyone & me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment