Monday, June 28, 2010

Buzzing Buzz Buzz

I wanna blog but is like no idea what to blog. So come, look this.

If you're catching the matches for Fifa World Cup 2010, you should found that this time the whole stadium is like buzzing around, a lot of bees! Buzzz buzzz huh?

Perhaps you never watch any match before, play this video and you will know what the buzz buzz sound I'm talking about.


At first, I guess most of the people were complaining about the annoyed 'sound effect', included myself wondering what's made that noise, seriously sounded very annoyed. It's like for the whole 90 minutes + additional time okay. However, I think everyone alrdy get used with that sound after so many matches. HA! But what's exactly that sounds came from, then from the news, I found it actually came from here..

This is the buzz buzz thingy!
V U V U Z E L A !

BLOW IT! PEEE PEEEE PEEEEE!

Imagine the whole stadium more than thousand of people blowing it.
I think is kinda fun with it larh! HA!
I want one can? HAHA!

Ohh, and enjoy this song, a Vuvuzela Song, from Umbrella-Rihanna.
It's fun. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment