Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Toy Story 3

My current wallpaper. & theme. :D

Arh, supposed I'm sitting in the cinema, holding popcorn, laughing out loud & enjoying the movie right now. NOW! Seriously, now. NOW! But at the last minute, dad having meeting, can't fetch me and it was raining, I couldn't take bus tho. How sad can. Was struggling last night to watch or not, at last I decided to go! Who knows. Grr!! Next time kay Stef! >.<



Toy story 1 was like dunno how many years ago. And I think I was still in primary or what eh. Guess what, I used to hate this story a lot when I was young, I felt very annoyed by the Woody & buzz lightyears and felt disgusted to see all toys moving around. Aih, just felt very uncomfortable when seeing this. I'll switch channel definitely whenever I see this movie on tv. Trust me.

But until few weeks ago, I saw Toy Story 1 on Disney Channel, yea larh, my house got Astro with Disney Channel! HAHAHA. And it's like the last 30 minutes for the movie, and I was attracted by dunno which scene and I finished the story and I watch it once again when Disney Channel showing it last Saturday, it was nice! And so, I wanna watch Toy Story 3 liaw! HA! Anyone going? Tell me kay. I want 3D one lerh, but 2D can also larh. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment