Friday, June 4, 2010

Course Registration & Result.

Finally, everything done, course registration & results was out today.

Got a mess with registration, everyone was waiting for it for few days and rumors were around saying when and when but it's today. Timetable erm, still okay with it, gonna be alone in one of the subject. Ah, but never mind larh. I'm very independent one. HAHA!

Result! arh, cgpa remains the same, not gonna mention, not a nice figure tho. Was like what the hell, let me describe them to you:

1. the one I studied the earliest, like 3 weeks before the exam I got a the lousiest grade among 5 subjects.
2. the one I got the most confident during the exam but I got the same a grade same as NO.1, but most prob I think is cos the coursework marks. So, AIH!
3. the one I phoned my friend for help the whole night I got a better grade than No.1 & NO.2.
4. the one I got NO ENOUGH TIME to study, woke up earlier on the exam day to finish it, I got the best grade among 5 subject. But thanks to my coursework too I think. But still, why ar?
5. And the another one ignored. Felt okay for it.

So, that's my result. Grr. Should I study so hard next time? No? But you're wrong, this is only FOUNDATION, the harder one is coming soon, work hard work hard! I want first class!! Big dream eh? Nope, you shall wait & see. (:

Got a super real nightmare just now while I slept on the sofa. It's real, very very very real and damn real still. It's like a 4D moviedream. The story is ..., ask me ask me. HAHAH! I'm lazy can.

Well, going JB tomorrow, again. Dad got few meetings to attend and visit grandpa for sure, staying over one night! Yes, the buffet style breakfast, I'm hungry now. Hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment