Thursday, October 1, 2009

updates & updates


Aaaahhhh, good ahh. couldn't log in to facebook the whole day since afternoon and just now, tried it about 39276 times yet still cannot. Hope can access on later, and not hacked by virus. T.T
So, i am gonna to blog somethings which I wanted to blog but was having exams.
First, my twitter background changed!! Okay, this is random. LOL

Colorful enough huh?? <33

Second, when to Raya's open house on the 27th of September, Sunday at neighbour's house. FYI, it was the very first time i talked with them and clearly knew how many family members they had. And there were few neighbours went too and all were Chinese and yea, was the first time i met with them. I know I am not socialize enough. HAHA And i never know that the are people who stay next & next to my house study in MMU too. I never see them before. wth. yayay!! Pictures!!

yum yum!!


Adorable huh?

Alright, idk what he was trying to do using his bottle poking on the hole.

The younger one. he is a super hyperactive baby. He loves to smile & laugh and he is only 6 months baby!!

Result of tiredness.

And third, i bought a note book today from popular and cost me RM5.50. It was green in colour. So I took a look on it when reached home. I saw there were one more price tag below the popular's price tag and it showed the actual price is RM3.99. I know that's not a big number but how can they cheat the customer and they don't even bother to remove the price tag. ISH!! I had been cheated, if i saw it earlier, I wouldn't buy it. HAHAH.

Tomorrow having driving lesson and JPJ test on Monday!! wish me luck!! (:
Well, end my post here!! BYE!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment