Thursday, October 1, 2009

finals ended!!

Finals ended!!
:D



Weee!! finished the last subject, principle of economic on 11am sharp!! :DD
Then, went to Jusco for Mcd with weiting & seclee. :D
Went to popular first to buy somethings while waiting for 12pm, Lunch time for Mcd, cheaper. LOL
Then, as usual, weiting ate super slow and with her story telling to seclee which i listened for few times HAHAHA. Anyway, don't worry yea, i'll help you!! <33
And seclee, sweet yea someone hahaha. love is in the air~~ you owe me a treat XD
Went back to school and waited my dad to fetch me and went back home.
My dad asked me why didn't go JB? ohhwell, I kinda surprised he asked me like that. I wished to go but i guess exam coming for you guys huh? So, wait me then. HAHAHA.

IT'S HOLIDAYS!!
yea, will be super bored.
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment