Monday, October 5, 2009

PASSED!

passed PASSED!!
passed my driving test!!
:D :D :D


Woke up at 7am and prepared to go for the JPJ test today. Reached there about 8am if not wrong. Warm up first and went to the office and waited for registration on 9am. Luckily i was standing in front of the counter or idk when i will be my turn. Got the number 7!! lucky seven. :D
When i was lining up, i saw the sky turned grey grey and yea heavy rain after that. But luckily turned drizzling rain when was my turn. The tester was nice and he told me he was staying/stayed in Taman Perling too which same as me when i was in Johor Bahru, such a coincidence!!
After the road test, it was the turn for the inside one.
And damn, I am going to use the car which almost everyone dead their engine. But luckily i finished all 3 without dead the engine. and i thought i would fail cos i made a super small tiny mistake. But i think the examiner didn't care or didn't notice it. but whatever, I PASSED!! HAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment