Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Taggie.

Got this tag from Wei Ting's blog, it's kinda bored now and tomorrow's class is on 6pm, and no need to sleep early today. :D

lets start the question :
1. Grab Your Phone.
Yeaaa. grabbed.

2. What is the 3rd picture of in your phone?
My house's small tv, I took it randomly. LOL

3. What's your ringtone?
21 Guns.

4. Who's the 1st person that comes up under M?
Maggie.

5. Who's the last person you called?
Daddy.

6. Who was your last missed call from?
Daddy too.

7. Who's the 1st person who comes up under C?
Calista.

8. Who's your speed dial number 2?
No speed dial.

9. What does 3rd text in ur inbox say?
My cousin text me and told me she finished her PMR, LOL was busy so didn't reply.

10. Who was your last received call from?
Yean Ruey.

11. What does your 2nd sentbox text say?
A handphone number.

12. How many messages are currently in your inbox?
610, didn't delete for dunno how long.

13. What is the wallpaper??
A title with rainbow's road.

14. Who's speed dial number 1?
"Save voice mail number first", the phone said.

15. Who is the 15th message from in your inbox?
Sec Lee.

16. Who's the 1st person who comes up under B?
Berjaya Uncle, the instructor for my driving in JB.

17. How many bars of signal do you currently have?
1. my housing area do not have good signal for DiGi. how sad.

18. What network are you on?
DiGi

19. Name every person you have a message from in your inbox.
So it's mean i am gonna press 610 times to view is it? I'm not gonna do that.

20. What does your 6th text message in your inbox say?
It's a forward message.

21. Who is the first person in your contacts?
Aerenia.

22.Who is the last name in your contacts?
小姨, My aunt.

23. What does the last text in your inbox say?
It's a forward message.

24. What is your screensaver?
Same as my wall paper. it's a theme actually.

25. What is your balance?
Post paid don't show my balance.

26. Who's the last person under H?
Hui Yin.

27. What is your bluetooth name?
YeeShean

28. How many numbers are in your phone?
240.

29. Could you live without it?
Yeaa. My phone was kept for 5 days per week when i was in National Service. And I survived. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment