Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAHAHA!

OKAY, I'm here to blog. HAHA!
Didn't update for sometime cos nothing to be blog,
but there are something funny, interesting, unbelievable, etc. happened today.
HAHA.

Well, neighbour asked someone to help them to cut the grass. And so my mum asked the people came also. LOL.
Lol.

OKay, this is not the main thing i want to share! HAHAHA
So my mum was exhausted cos she helped to clean up also.
She decided to call the shop to order the food and asked my brother to collect it.
My mum ordered 1 pack of fried rice, 2 pack of Mee Hun Kuih. and requested 1 small packet of sambal (炒辣椒 which my mum asked for). My mum repeated for few times.
After 10 minutes, my bro brought back the food.

And it was...



TELL ME WHAT IS THIS???

ermmm,
fried Mee Hun Kuih huh?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

laugh my ass off can.
I was like what the tooot when i saw this.
I wonder who took the order.
Anyway, I finished it up.
tasted salty and hope i won't get stomachache.
Wanna try? i will ask the same shop to cook for you!!
HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment