Friday, March 26, 2010

SUPER UPDATES!

I'm here to continue. (:


13&14 March [Saturday & Sunday]
::Port Dickson:: @2 days 1 night

Second day.

Beach, after breakfast.

Kite, ours. Super high!

Banana boat, ready to go??

First time & also the last time. Dad scolded me XD

Call me bodoh. but I'm just trying to float! Heh.

Group pic before leaving.

Back to Malacca!! Everyone were exhausted.


Finally I done this post, my blog seems to be super outdated. Since I'm super free, not studying for my test (Accounting) which on the next Tuesday as everyone is studying now I guess, I'm going to continue the super late post. This is important, so I should blog about it. HAHA!



15 March (Monday)
::Drama Presentation::

My first drama presentation, supposed to be on Tuesday, due to a super nice reason, shifted to Monday which can say last minute, cos non of us are free to practice on the weekend. And so wtf came out immediately when received the news. Text-ed the lecturer & asking for the reason and yea we got no choice! Luckily we practiced few times before but still not that synchronize. But still we get to practice few times before the drama started. Overall, we still got good marks! teehee.

Pictures from WeiTing's FB:

Me & SecLee with the sexay lips! HAHA!

Wei Ting with the sexayy lips.!

WeiTing@Mary & Bryan@Patrick, the married couple.

Bryan@Patrick & Seclee@Rebecca, the other woman. tsk tsk.

Killed!

Killed too!!

WT with the props.

Me with the props, MUAHAHAH!!

Drama day, with the bed. HAH!

Okay, so this is my first drama presentation!! woohoo!! tired but fun. :D


Ahh well, continue the next post.

17 March (Wednesday)
::Alice in Wonderland::

Checked the calender for the date, and realized it was one week before, again, my blog super outdated! HAHA

Went to watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D with Sec Lee. My first 3D movie! Ahhhh, my godness, I almost fell sleep in the cinema!! First time ever I felt this sleepy in cinema or this movie wasn't attractive enough? If I was watching this in home, I bet I will fall sleep, but for the sake of RM15, I open my eyes as big as I can.

in 3D!!

When recall back the movie, I can only remember this, IDKY.

My post ending here, oh nonono. Last one people, and my blog will be up to date! HAHA

21 March (Sunday)
::Aikido's Grading::

Well, went to KL for the Grading! Okay, I'm super lazy to elaborate.
Congrats those who went!
Everyone passed!!
OHYEAA!!
And Sensei praised us!!
Another OHYYEEA!



Finally, I can say byebye here!! HOORAY!!

BUH-BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment