Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Outing!

Well, before I continue with my Port Dickson's & those late posts, I'm going to update today's outing first, or this post gonna be drag until 34827 days later. HA!

Hmm, went out with Wei Ting, Felicia, & Stefanie today! Woots. The day before this, we were discussing where & what time as like no one wants to decide it and at last Dataran Pahlawan @12pm. Dad fetched me to WT's house and she fetched Feli & Stef.

Reached DP and bought our HOT PINK shirt first at Body Glove. for what? you'll know later. eee-ha!

Walked here & there and at last settled down at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for lunch & chit-chatting. (:

Later, Feli & Stef went to wash room & Stef puked! yerrrrrrrrr. HAHAHAH!

Walk here & there again to search for the GLOW IN DARK's paint which is super hard to find it, can't find in this small small Malacca. If anyone know where to get, please inform yea. Thanks!

Went back home around 5pm. Ohyea, PICTURES! took from WT's fb, heh!

Me, WT, Stef & Feli. :D

Me with the tiny Stef.! We were fighting all the way! :D

WT & Feli.

@ Kitschen.

Muka apa tu Feli? HAHA!


Yea, continue with my Port Dickson's as I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ohyea, nothing! LOL
Due to my laziness, impatience-ness, it'll be tomorrow but hopefully.
One photo which took me 10 minutes.
Due to the lousiness of the connection that I tried 38940 time and I gave up at last.

Awwwwwwwwwwww,
Celcom's Blue Cube,
I'm sorry to say,
you sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment