Sunday, March 7, 2010

Drama oh drama~

ARGH!
Seriously,
Never felt this busy before.

Business Project;
Drama;
PCA quiz;
Mid term exam;
Business Statistic's Assignment;
PBS's trial exam;
Web designing;
& hopefully Aikido's grading.


Drama oh drama, going to present by next Tuesday, less than one week of preparation! OMG!! Bless us bless us! we can do it, hmm, hope so. Was super rush for this drama presentation, my dear group members came to my house on Friday. Snatch this photo from Weiting's blog. Hehe.

SecLee, NaiHuey & WeiTing.
Fishball cooked by my mum.

And then, still not yet finish.

Went to school for drama practice today. & then went to LehMing's hostel to wait for my dad. Went down to the swimming pool with their roommates, HAHA, but I didn't get down to the pool. & went back home around 7pm plus.

And tomorrow, they are coming to my house again for the props and background!!

OHH and yesterday went out with my beloved AikidoMates, celebrated Shee's birthday! Sang for 5 hours. =.= Wanted to go beach but was raining cats & dogs, so failed. Drove me back home first and reached home by 2.45am i guess. Mum & Dad's nags non-stop the next day. Hmm. NO MORE late outing. 12am the latest next time.

The one who taking the cake is the birthday boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEE!


Alice in Wonderland is out, IN 3D!! huhu~
I wanna watch, I want to watch!! :D

Realized my blog is without the date,
Even myself can't remember when i posted it. HAHA
Edit it soon. HAHA


Oh drama drama~

No comments:

Post a Comment