Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rajin.

I'm super rajin to blog at this time. HAHA
Well, a super VIP came to my house today, dad's friend from HONG KONG.
So yea, my house fulled with Cantonese!

If you know me well,
you should know that I don't even know how to listen and even speak.
but I know::
Ngo Em Sit Teng.
(I don't understand; the meaning, not saying I don't und larh. HAHA)
And,
Lei Hai Ju.
HAHAHA.
If you don't know what's mean, too bad,
I'm saying you!! MUAHAHA!!
This what I learnt specially from others. HA!

And then I got a pressie, hmm, nice but don't suit me well, is a bracelet.
But still thank you aunty! (:

And then we went for dinner somewhere at Melaka Raya?
erm, I'm not sure, but don't care.
No photos but this. HAHAHA!

There were crabs, tofu, vege, meat, etc. AHAHA!



No comments:

Post a Comment