Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finally~


Finally, really finally that I registered my degree course which the deadline will be tomorrow. Thinking for more than one week. Finally I decided. Banking & Finance for the first choice. Took dad's advice and hopefully is my best choice. Hmm.

Business Statistic mid-term exam tomorrow! Not yet do my revision. Bless me!! Good luck to everyone who's taking this subject. HAHA.

Port Dickson on Saturday & Sunday! woots.!

Drama oh drama, still drama-ing everyday, practicing it everyday, Stayed up to school till 6pm everyday! Hope it will go well on next Tuesday!!

& it's exactly one year I left my NS camp. HUHU. A memorable day. 11st March. Aww.

SPM 2009's result released today, congrats to those who got awesome result and Convent JB is 1 of the best 9 school in Malaysia, woots! Convent JB rocks!

This is my 200th post!! WOOHOO!

Ohwell, shall start my revision later. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment