Monday, July 19, 2010

WooLaLa.

Wheeeeeee! Say byeee to Celcome's blue cube & welcome Maxis Broadband. Ah, finally I'm back to online but not using others wifi. Teehee. Hope it has nice super speed which no need to climb upstairs to have better connection like what I always did for the Celcom's! >.<

Ohhhh well, life this few days were 'great' without touching any notes for my Financial Account's mid-term test. Great ehhh? Ohmy. A I H!

Well, had Management's test @Saturday morning and was okay, hope I can get at least 70% correct in 60 MCQ (Multiple Choice Question). Gah. Then, was super relax the whole day until evening, went to Jonker for the concert from Astro for their show, a show for older citizen's singing competition(if you watch astro aec, I bet you'll know what's that), saw that announcement on TV, so dad&mum wanna go for it. So, we went. Had our dinner there.
During evening time.

Ahhhhh, Slrrrrrrp.
The 4 hosts for the competition.
It was actually pre-recording for their show, so I might on TV! cos I stood super front. HAHAHA! LOL.

Slipped out after 2 hours and went to walk and bought some stuffs in Jonker myself. Then, we went back before they end their show, legs were super sourrrrr!

Then following on Sunday, i studied nothing also, woke up super late, had breakfast then went to Jusco for shopping with my mum. I got myself nothing, almost larh, cos was like nothing catch my eyes. Sien! Dad bought sushi, the only best thing. HAHAHA!

So, Monday, today, went to campus to meet my fellow members and went to Axis @Ong Kim Wee for the assignment, an interview session. Was like only 1 hour or less? and we were done! HAHA! Went for lunch @Mcd, had my GCB! Wow! It's niceeeeee. Must try yea!

OHH, LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY UN YEAN RUEY!

yer, I wasn't there la yer!

enjoy your last few hours yo!
Stay happy always ya bro!
& may all your wishes dream come true!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment