Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nice Sleep huh?

GEE was playing on my phone on 8am.
(It's my alarm. LOL)

8am ar? (Still early)
*pressed snooze

After 2 minutes, rang again.
*snooze again

After every 2 minutes, & IDK HOW MANY TIMES I PRESSED, until.

8.38am? my class on 9am! WOW!

Go or not to go?

Go: dad gonna scold me for waking up so late. (fyi, I forgot to tell him my class on 9am, or he will wake me up actually.) & it's only one hour class and have to go home and go campus again on 4pm.

Not to go: Erm, it's Account Tutorial, I'll miss the tutorial, my Account sucks to the max.

After few minutes of struggling....

Ahh, text SecLee for NOT GOING!
Good, continue my sleeeeeep. HAHAHA
It's my very first time I skipped cos couldn't wake up from my dreamland.
So, I'm forgiven. HAHAHA!

OHHH.
PEOPLE! I GOT THE ANSWER FROM OCTOPUS PAUL! HAHAHA!
As I mentioned before, I wanna ask this octopus for my result if I don't study huh??
Someone great enough created this application on Facebook.


So i got an answer NO! very accurate one can, so means I have to study larh. HAHA!
Go & try this, ask everything! Must, Paul is like damn accurate one. hope so larh in Fb. HAHAHAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment