Friday, July 23, 2010

Accounting rocks!

I'm scratching hardly now, here & there. Mosquitoes, Geeeez.

OKAY, I'm feeling very guilty now. I'll tell you why later huh.

So, went to campus, had Computer class (known as BIC's tutorial, you won't know if I say this, computer class is much more easy to understand.lol).

Then, met Weiting and did some revision for Accounting (somehow a killer subject for me without any Account's basic).

Then, met with Eunice, omg, like super long didn't see her, had lunch & some secrets talks. HEHEHE!

Back to revision again, then I skipped class while I'm still in campus but left campus after that.

Weiting house for awhile, biscuits & choc very nice lerh Weiting. HAHAHA!

Then, went to drink what WeCoffee, nice but kinda over sweet. with Weiting, YS (another YS, not me, erm, AXXXX. HAHA!) & Shi Ern.

Dinner @MMU corner, ate something which won't feel anything in my stomach. I think I'm gonna have some supper in my dreamland.

So,cwent to class @7pm which actually starts @8pm, did some revision then lecturer came, I'm still doing my own revision, hardworking eh? HA!

Ohh, then, my group's presentation, well done people! I'm not presenting tho! HA!

So, Went back home around 9pm plus while the third group still presenting.

Yes, about the guilty thingy, I reached home, I online, bathe, online, online, & online.

No revision done. 4flat is there for me, but I'm running away from it huh? OMG.

Well, ALL THE BEST TO ME & kawan-kawan also larh. (Accounting's paper @8pm today, it's alrdy Friday now.)

And
And
ANDDDD!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO::
WONG LEH MING!
&
YEAT NAI HUEY!

Didn't know both of you having birthday on the same day!

LEHMING!

NAIHUEY!

Paiseh lorh, can't find any nicer pictures of you guys, I mean solo one! HAHAHA!!
Enjoy to the max you!
Miss you two~!

OHHHHHHH!
And not forgettable, my couzzie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!
Ohh, enjoy your life in Taiwan!
Hope to see you soon in the next CNY!
LOVE YOU LOTS!



No comments:

Post a Comment