Friday, July 9, 2010

Grandpa's.

After 6 days in JB, I'm finally back to Malacca.

I got plenty things to tell, just dunno start from where.

Summary,

Was super super busy.

Skipped one week's class.

I was the one who collecting condolence fund, and I got an angpau for that. thanks people who came, was a lot.

I saw SecLee's daddy.

I sick, till now, long long time didn't sick one kay.

Got an ulcer.

I broke my own record for not sleeping for twenty-four hours. Fyi, I did it purposely.

We watch Fifa, cousin played PSP, played Chinese Chess, online, kids running around.

Guests played mahjong, cards, drank beer, 37 cartons. fuah.

I love the porridge, uncle cooked, I ate 5 bowls.

I had supper almost every night, fattening.

We walked passed Masai's main road, blocking everybody. (Y)

Didn't know grandpa was so famous in Masai, everyone saying ''Who dunno him are not from Masai."(for those adults larh.)

I felt awkward when seeing grandpa not around in his home.

Small kids are innocent but they kinda knew grandpa not around anymore. when you ask them where is grandpa? they will answer,
3 years old cousin, "I called him, but why is grandpa not answering me?"
4 years old niece, "He went to heaven, look for the new nice beautiful world."

I'll miss my grandpa.

安息吧,公公!

No comments:

Post a Comment