Friday, April 3, 2009

my life.

First of all,
congratulation to..
Najib Tun Razak
had became Malaysia's sixth prime minister.
hope he can do a great job to lead our country!
YAY



i felt my life is kinda miserable lar.
i am wasting my time during this few week.
wanna to get a job to pass my time but,
i dunno why. lazy? scare? or what.
whatever~
everyday woke up bout 11am.
breakfast-online-lunch-online back-watch tv-dinner-watch tv-online again-sleep
yeah,my life.
i am repeating the same thing every single day.
i can't even hangout with friends because i am in malacca.no friend here :(
IF i am still in jb, i might still continue my aikido's training 3 days per week.
at least i won't feel so empty.
so? i am blaming malacca now lar? haha



*BIG LOOONG SIGHHHHHH~*





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment