Friday, April 10, 2009

happy b'day

Is THEIR biggg day today!

ya, both of them hahaha

Sa'idah & Sa'diah



HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

they are twins kay.

hahaha

but i knew Sa'idah only la,

but met with her twin, Sa'diah once haha



Sa'idah whose the one same camp as me, she is D15-21 & i am D15-20

haha, just behind me. & she also from jb, same as me. she is from SSI JB.

well, we used to call each other qing ai de, sweet right? hahaha

she is a really niceee girl, she is kind & pretty too!

she always lend me her baju kurung, few times i think.

and i never see her throwing temper to anyone.

i love her & she loves me too

hahahaaaaa.



Sa'diah is the elder one, if not wrong,

although i dunno her much,

but can see she is pretty&fashion hahaha







<span class=

Do they look alike?

i know i smile like there are no tomorrow.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment