Tuesday, April 21, 2009

help

I am tired but IDKY. lol
usually i slept about 1am plus everyday but i getting tired&sleepy earlier nowadays.

Now, surfing net also a tiring business for me. can you imagine that? IDK what can i do when i am online. let's see:

youtube is fucking slow. 
pps is not working. 
friendster is bored can.
facebook is still okay but my pet society is going crazy, keep asking me load again. WTF.
i am lazy to chat anyone in msn & those people who got the viruses which like to sent people unknown website is damn irritating & annoying!
wanna blog but duuno what to blog about.

SEE! i am seriously dk what to do. what else can i do, teach me PLEASE.



***



FINALLY, i handed up my application form to MMU today. hope i can get in, i am lazy to apply any college again. any 3 courses i chose will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment