Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tralala.

Wowow! didn't know it had been one month since my last post. Wow!
Erm, dunno where to start from. HAHA

So, after CNY, what I did everyday was study study & study. And yeah, 5 subjects ended in 2 weeks. So, holidays started.

Holidays, what I did was tv, foods, online, sleeps. Ohh, tried to find some part time job.
And yes, found one and was during PC fair, my first job can. *claps!

As a promoter of Celcom Broadband for 2 days, hmm. Was seriously last minute mannn, I'm lazy to explain why. Grr. And was seriously tired and leg ached for 2 days after the last day of work. Gained much experienced. Ohh, then boss called to ask me for work on the following week but hafta stay in the hotel with some anonymous so I rejected. Few hundred just gone.

So, school had announced result for Trimester 2 2010/2011 will be released on MONDAY! MANN! Good luckkkkkk to me and everybody! AHHHHH! By thinking the result, my heart beat goes up. *beeb pop beeb pop!

Coming semester starting soon, 7 March , 3 subjects. Last sem for Beta Year. & Only one of them having final exam. Ohhyay! So hope it will be fine.

Jiayou! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment