Friday, March 11, 2011

Three Dot Seven Five. :D


YES! Result was out today! YES LA! Did kinda well, thought if got any improvement is enough, but it was beyond my expectation. HAHAHA! Not 4 flat la but first class! My freaking first time in MMU since Foundation. Finally, I can go collect the cert for getting first class. I'm in the dean list. Wheeeeee! Gonna work hard too for this semester but badminton right I took, It's the hardest among all co-curriculum's subject. Ahh, god bless me.

But in another part of the earth, something terrible happened! In JAPAN! Earth quake with tsunami. OMG! I was so upset when I saw the news on tv. And TSUNAMI ALERT for more than 20 countries around Japan. Hopefully everyone will be safe! Pray Hard for them.

MotherEarth, what happened to you?? :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment