Thursday, March 10, 2011

FML.


So much of things was in my mind, and when the page is loaded and its ready to blog, looking at the blank typing area, Idk what to say anymore.

Today is a tragic day for me. Thanks to you that you made me this way, which I never knew that I can be this way too. This can be counted as my first time. You will never know what's going on, don't you? I'm speechless now, I can't describe what is my feeling anymore. You are already not the one i used to know. I miss the old you. :'(

So yeah, not tragic enough right, but is really really really sad for me. So next, my dad couldn't fetch me back today, so i'm forced to take bus. Was waiting to cross the road, one bus came and stopped in front of me, and the smoke 'pooooof' suddenly with the water flowed out from the engine part. I got shock and damn scared it will explode anytime and I move backward. Phew, nothing happened.

After that, I walked further and trying to cross the road. So, looked at the right and suddenly there was a motor came from the left side and just 10cm away from me drove off! wtf, I was almost knock down by him. Luckily god blessed me, amitofoh.

Good right, and now, I'm really scared of crossing the road. I think I'll never take bus to school anymore as there are so much roads to cross to take a bus. So, if you see me not attending the class, most probably my dad not in.

So how's a freaking sad day? FML.

And result is out tomorrow. Amitifoh~ Hopefully no more postpone lurh.

May my tomorrow will be a happy day! Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment