Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yuuhooo~!

Woohoo, I didn't went to training today. HAHAHAHA!

And yea, I'm here to blog for my holidayyyyyy!!
My holiday was great this time, not that bored. Thanks there were Commonwealth Games or idk what else to do. I watched everyday. HAHA. And Malaysia got 12 gold medals!! Wheeee! Shall continue with my post.

9th Oct, Went back to JB for grandpa 100th after he passed away. After everything done, rested & chatted & played awhile there, then I took bus alone from Masai to City Square. Woohoo!. Alone, and it was the first time I took bus from there. Damn great. Walk around in CS cos they reaching later and it's flooded with people. So familiar yet so scary. Lol. Then, I met my old schoolmates, Wow, then walked with them to wait for them. :)

Chilled at somewhere in Innercity then went lepak with Jess and Suhui. After that Agnes came too from her shopping. Lols. And they asked me whether to stay over and called dad and he allowed, he will never reject me for staying in JB tho. HAHAHA! So, it's a sudden plan.

Dad sent my things to CS and passed it to me. HAHAHA. And we waited like hell.

With Jess, Agnes & Suhui. :))

Then, went back to Suhui home and then headed to Sutera Mall. After that, went back home lurh. HAHAHA

The second day, was a memorable one. 10.10.10. It's my parents 21st anniversary too! And serious. Thank god. Went to Jusco Bukit Indah after breakfast to find Hui Yin. And bought a CD for my parents as present. HAHA. So good of me. :)))

Afternoon, we PLANNED to meet up with Kelly and Fanghao at Jusco Terbau City, and something happened. Damn scary can.

Copied and pasted from SuHui's blog. Thanks ya Suhui. HAHA. Here you go.



台湾的双‘十’国庆庆典,我的三‘十’倒霉天。
10.10.10, 我们这一生中难得一见的好日子。
可惜的是,我被‘撞’了!

Location: Pasir Gudang highway(on the way to Tebrau City)
Time:
4.15 p.m.

Attendances:
mE and Yee Shean (poor girl)


First and foremost, THIS WAS TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT!!!!

I was driving in the highway and out of sudden, there was a STUPID Malay guy who was driving with his so-called 'cool' Wira bang my poor Kancil's backside. This incident happened when I was on my way to Jusco Tebrau City. I think JB's readers might familiar with this road which always having traffic jam especially during peak hours.

His car!! JHN 9821
Mine :(

I suppose to send Yee Shean go Tebrau to meet long-time-no-see Kelly and sick-girl Fang Hao. However, the stupid driver ruined my whole well-arranged plan. What the FUCK!



Damn geng right. Ohmygod. it's on highway, highway!! Luckily we were safeeeeeeee! So plan failed. Then, went to SecLee's house and stayed over there cos Suhui having school on Monday. And Seclee was not in when I reached, so cute right, see all unfamiliar faces but yea, seen them from FB tho. HAHA. Stayed over her house for 2 nights, had breakfast, lunch and dinner there, watched movie there, Uncle Lai is a good cooker. Slurrrp. Had fun with the twins. Fyi, SecLee got a pair of twin siblings! HAHA! Overall, Thanks Lai's family!! :D

So here is another copy and paste from Lim Su Hui. HAHA


Long time no see.

Date: 12.10.2010
Location: Mount Austin area
Attendances: mE, Yee Shean, Jess, Fang Hao and Kelly

The gathering that suppose to be on Sunday shifted to the following Tuesday. I skipped school on that day as most of my classmates did and woke up quite early in the morning to arrange my time and plan for my next event. Yee Shean, who was in her holiday came from my hometown to visit us. She stayed in her schoolmate's house for 2 nights and Jess and I finally got to fetch her after almost 1 hour of s-e-s-a-t-i-n-g in Seri Alam. Nevertheless, we shall have a gathering to meet our usual gang members- Miss Fang Hao and Kelly. I apologized for not staying at home or library to fight for my STPM but honestly, I actually had a great time with them. We went for Karaoke session at Big Mouth which I really miss of. There was really nothing much to note down. However, in the overall, I believe a gathering with LONG TIME NO SEE friends really is a must to maintain our friendship.


Additional Photos!


Kelly.

Fang Hao.

Jess.

Su Hui.

Huhu. Me. Lols.
Lomo effects. Hahas!

@Loud Speaker.

@Mind Twister

Lol.

LOLOL!

Then, went to Fang Hao's new house, one year alrdy actually. Lol. Then, went back and stayed over at Jess and Su Hui came along too. :) Next day, it's wednesday. time to go home, bought bus ticket and breakfast. Went for Karaoke again at Sutera Mall cos got nothing to do. HAHA. And went to take bus at 2pm. And was a safe journey. phew.

Ohh, so it's the end for my post. Jess & Su Hui, better study hor, don't play play especially Jess Lim, buck up kay, don't depends on your mood liaw! Less then 2 months time alrdy. Please hor, HAHA Jiayou ya. And thanks peeps. I had lots of fun. See you people again!! <3

So, tomorrow, new semester. No more holiday. Result still not out yet. What kind of Uni. Aihhh! Jiayou lurh for new sem! :D


ps: Kinda weird for some of the fonts cos I copied pasted so the html went off a lil bit. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment