Tuesday, October 5, 2010

R e a l . M e


Got this on tumblr. inspired. And so I'm feeling to blog now, got something to blog tho but yea, some day else.

So, OVERTHINKING KILLS. Frankly, I'm this kind of person. I think no one knows about this side of me. But if you are, I can tell you, you are a great friend of mine. I do overthinking a lot. Or it can be said that I'm kinda sensitive person. A word, a phrase, a story, a blog post, or even an action, etc. can makes my day down, and it can stays in my mind like one whole week, sometimes not that much larh. HAHA. Somehow, maybe someone said it wrote it did it purposeless. But sometimes it kills me. Sometimes, I rather keep everything to myself and so yea, overthinking takes place. I can think something to the worst and I went down out of the sudden. For example, someone who did some action that idk it's purposely or purposeless, it can makes me think a lot. Or someone who had this post, which something happened and Idk. *insert overthinking. Or the people who I care a lot refuse to tell me what happened or hiding something from me. Sometimes, when somethings happen to me, I got no idea who to tell my problem to. Tell someone who know the person related in the problem is like talking about the bad; telling someone who dunno them is like a very long story, I'm lazy to tell. So, all in myself. Sometimes, I feel like blogging out those things, but is like people do read, I got no idea if someone I mean read it or what. You may ask me to private it, but this is not my style. I hate it when the friend's blog was public but was private after that and didn't get the invitation. It means what, you think you have a lot stalker or what then you private it is it? Or you might have your own reason idk larh. I don't give a damn. Oh wei, so out of the topic. HAHA. Back back. Well, I can cure my own overthinking tho. Always think about the positive side or if there are no positive side, I'll try not to think about it. But sometimes it hard to get out of my mind. Sometimes, I tell my problem to my mum, but is like very very seldom, she'll try to say something good but most of the time she failed. My dad, worse, he will give you no respond. Sien max.

I know something someone sometimes repeated like so many times huh. Bear with me larh. If you had read all, you should know about me more right, and you are really a friend of mine. Cos in my experience, I only read this kind of long post of my friend who I care. HAHA. So, how emotional am I right. But yea, who never emo before, who are always be that happy. Who don't meet problems, who don't, who don't.. Emo is a part of life that everyone will undergo it. Who don't?

And don't worry, I'm not emo now larh, just the way I blog looks very emo right. HAHAHA. I seldom get emo larh, unless what I wrote up there happens. Or sometime undergo mood swing. HAHA. Out of 100%, I'm always stay happy like 80% of the time. HAHA. 80% is enough la, an 'A' kay. HAHA.

So till here, cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment