Thursday, September 23, 2010

Study Speed.

I miss Blogger now. Tumblr is getting bored, kinda. So, I decided to get my blog update more often. :)


Studehh studeeeehhhhhhhhh! Yesh, everyone is studying now. and I'm slacking here. My study speed getting slower and slower, after the first paper. Seriously, idky.

HELLO TAI YEE SHEAN! BUCK UPPPPPPPPP!!

But uh-huh, it's 1.46am. Erm. Hmm. Yea. I'll try. Lols.

Next, My Google Chrome's back. I was like a mad person last night. I mean the night before yesterday. Uh, whatever. Not responding happened like every 5 seconds when I'm using Mozilla Firefork. Was cursing like !@#$%^, you may not want to hear it. But now everything is fine. I'm happy.

But no no, why I'm using Mozilla at first? See the down part.

Till here, I was blogging nicely, and Google Chrome went Not Reponding. Wtf!

I can't even find back where to start back GC and using back MF now. See la, how much trouble this laptop giving me.

DADDY! NEW LAPTOP WANTED!! or reformat it, but still, HARD DISK WANTED!




See the icons part. As I said in the previous post. I can't run any application.
I got no idea what's going on. *cries

No comments:

Post a Comment