Monday, September 20, 2010

Finals!

ULALA. Finals starts tomorrow! So that means this Trimester 1 2010/2011 for my first year in Degree is coming to the end. And new semester is coming, registered for the next semester last Saturday. I arranged the timetable this time and yea, no 8am class and no Friday class. HUHU! But then, Monday is gonna be pack. 5 subjects this coming semester. No pass or fail subject. Hmm.

Yea, my finals preparation so good so far except Account. Sigh. Super zuper stress for this subject, idky. Always get very sucks result for this. Nah, I'm gonna work hard. Hope it won't drag my cgpa down. Work work.

Ohyeaaaa, just had a look for my BIC(Information System Concept)'s coursework's mark. got a great mark. :) Thanks for my group members. Whee. Cos I thought my marks gonna be low before this (if you had read my post before this. heh. you'll know what I mean). And I was wrong. Glad! Felt sorry to them. Lolol. And yea, gonna work double hard for this subject too. Incase other subjects drag me down especially ACCOUNT. :(

Ohh, and I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Super duper zuper lag like nobody business. Not responding for zillion times. But I'm super patience enough. Lol. All thanks to this laptop, got virus or something, I got no idea. Most of the application can't work. Oh my. It's like super inconvenient. Have to think some other method to run any application. Aih.

And first subject is on tomorrow!! Management. Hope I can remember everything I read and memorize. Following by Maths(24/9), Malaysian Studies(25/9), BIC(28/9) and the last one. Account(30/9). And then the oh-so-holidayyyyy! for two weeks. I'm gonna be bored bored bored. :(

So, till here. I'm gonna sleep super early today. 11pm I think or later. Not later than 12am. Exam at 9am tomorrow! All the best everybody! and Me! Good luck good luckkkkkkkk! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment