Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shucks.

I can't believe I had studied for freaking 2 hours and just doing Account. How great huh? and it was only ONE chapter. Hope can finish all in time. Bless me. tyvm. :)

So, Malaysian Studies was a mess. Really messed. Got the paper, wrote everything I can. 30 MCQ, 4 structures and I did ONLY one. fyi, just need to complete 2 from 4. One more question was like I KNOW HOW, but not sure, so I LEFT it BLANK! fml. Everyone started left the hall, and I was like how, should I cont' sitting there with nothing much to do. So I submitted my paper and my feeling was mixed up. I was feeling guilty or worried or what idk.

Nermind, need more 12.5 marks to pass. And I got myself a positive's side. I just lost 10 marks. I got 40 marks more and hopefully can get 12.5. Seriously, I'm regretted, why I don't just simply write anything I know. Nah, it's just a pass or fail subject. Smilesmile. :))

And my dad isn't a good listener, a advisor, or a comforter. :(

GoGoGo!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment