Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NS NS NS.

Just came back from a bank call Agro Bank. it is a kind of lousy bank. i am there to open an account for NS. orelse i don't think i will never step in there i my life.

My dad drop me there about 10.50am and saw kelly & her friend there haha. thanks for her help,i am so blur when i went in.

i took a number,it was 1050 and that time the counter shown 1024. it look's very fast to reach me right? but i waited more then 2 hours. when 12.45 onli my turn. luckily kelly asked me took the number first,orelse i might get the number around 1070 i think. if u going to open an account there. i advice you to get the number before you register. or you will like waitnig to die. i filled in the form after that.and met some schoolmates there,so we had some chat. not so lonely haha.

that bank is so damn small,and it is just one shop big, inside only got 9 seats, how terrible right.no wonder nobody want to open account at there. they don't even have more money to buy more chairs huh?
I had bank in the minimum money which is RM50. okay. but when i get my account book,it left onli RM28. wow.they had deduct some money for something idk what haha. anyway i will get my money after my NS about RM450.and i got my atm card too hahas.
After that, my dad came and fetch me,I wanted to have a medical checkup at tampoi. but it was lunch time, have to wait till 2pm and my dad decided to go again tomorrow morning because he have something on later.
well,i should end my post here.chaos~
NS____5 days more

No comments:

Post a Comment