Friday, December 26, 2008

hmm??

i woke up super early today to have medical checkup.lol
i told the nurse i pengsan 3 times in school leh, then they say i didn't take my meal properly,
bla bla bla.
then my dad told her i pengsan before while marching, then asked me see another doctor, then the doctor need me wait again. my number is 1051 and the counter shown 1030. So, i didn't wait, just went home. so, i am confirm going for ns.lol
loading 舞林大道 again. wait wait wait.
yesterday yb dreamt me, now my turn to dreamt her haha. but not her alone, 'was in school' in my dream. freaking weird dream.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ytdy i told someone i was okay
but not really that okay,
every time i will just say,
DON'T BOTHER WILL BE MUCH BETTER.
maybe i just trying to console myself.
during the way to clinic,
you came into my mind again.
i had a thought,
maybe we will be stranger one day.
who knows??
SIGHS
don't think you will be reading this,
or u don't even know i am saying YOU!
i wish i can just forget about it,but can i?

NS___2 days more

No comments:

Post a Comment