Saturday, December 27, 2008

LAST in 2008.

TOMORROW i am going to NS ady.sighs
hope the people at there are kind.
peace.
.
.

ytdy is my last episode for little nyonya
i will me miss for the last episode.
i will dunno how's is the ending.
someone tell me kay.
.
today is my last day to online
today is my last day watch tv
today is my last day going for aikido class
today is my last time to sleep at my own bed
today is the last day of 2008 i stay my house
this blog is last in year 2008
today is my last time last time last time..

.
.

i will going to stay somewhere with someone i dunno.
hope i can use to it.
i will be countdown 2009 in the camp.lol
.
.
.
so yeah,do miss me okay.
i will be missing all of you.=)
.
i will be back on chinese new year.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY YEAR 2009 in advance.
enjoys.
.
.
.
.
.
byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye
NS___1 day more

No comments:

Post a Comment