Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pink Tiger.

Okay, I'm super sien now, so decided to blog here instead of tomorrow.
FINALLY! the business weeks were over! phew~ Super busy in this 3 weeks(1st April-14th April). Everyone were exhausted, but was fun still. Come, let me show you photos took during the business but all are not realted with the business I think. HAHA! lols.

Our very super chio poster! woots!

Ohyea, playing huh? during business time. TSK!
Preparation. *Alai, what are you searching?

WHEEEEE!

My pose. >.<

DUH.

Why am I laughing so happily. ehh?

Took by LehMing. (:

LEHMING~~ PppPppPppPpppP! HAHAH!

TSK TSK FELI!

Group photo! 3 members missing.

Yea~
YEAHHHH! :D
This 3 weeks were like ZZOOOMMM! and was over! OVER!!
Spent around RM70 during this 3 weeks8 days. Buying foods&drinks from others group, support support. Grr.
But still, thanks whoever supported our group ohyea! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment