Friday, January 22, 2010

First time, FML


Exams, are finally all over. 5 subjects in 4 days. In this few days, are really my bad days, arh!

Monday, Moral, was alright, a pass/fail subject, doesn't care much.

Tuesday, 2 subjects in a day, PCA(computer application) & Human Development. Both were still okay, but not really hoping to get high marks. I knew my Economic's coursework mark on that day. Well, did really bad. Presention got 13/15, it's not bad i know, but that 3 freaking quizzes, were terrible. 6/15. Die. I was in bad mood the whole day. Sigh, what to do? No regret man, I was not serious with it when doing quiz. and so, blame myself!

Wednesday, was English, First time, I never know that English can be so freaking hard. Grammar sucks ttm. Essay, erm, no comment, shall wait for the result.

Thursday!! No exam tho, but was really a bad bad day,OMFG. I dropped my phone for few times in a day, and it fell for the last time, and I picked it up, I saw nothing! Yes, nothing on the screen but keypad still glowing. Right, my phone is gone. Bye. Using another phone now, dad said use it first, will he buy me a new one. shall wait and see. Big Sigh!

Friday, today, not a good day. As I said, I had a super bad week! Woke up at 7.50am, stomach wasn't feeling well, but I ignore it and went to bathe and also breakfast. After breakfast, wow, my stomach getting worse and the pills were expired so I went to, erm, toilet. Came out at 8.45am and exam starts 9am. Then, went to 7-11 to bought pills, i ate and went to school, entered the hall while almost everyone were seated. Exam started, my stomach was explored inside, and after 15mins for 15 questions, I can't stand it anymore. Raised up my hand, went to the toilet. Came out after 10mins. And was alright after that. Sigh, super unlucky, shuay ttm. But luckily, I didn't faint, was worried if I fainted. HAHA. yeayea, fainted 2 years ago, during Chinese paper on trial for SPM. fyi, i fainted 3 times in my secondary. I'm proud of that. Duh!

Okay, grade me, how unlucky was I? Argh, FML.

It's holiday! I should be excited, uh-huh, no! I'm gonna to be super bored. Talk to me people. I'm going to rot. Will blog more this few days, I guess, to kill my boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment