Tuesday, January 26, 2010

fake.!

Today is Tuesday, yea, It's only Tuesday. Sigh.

Alright, gonna to blog something wanted to blog long time ago. It's about those anonymous people who simply added me in msn, and one more just now, & I ignore. Those annoymous were fake and it's quite easy to recognize.

eg: abcdefghi01234@hotmail.com

Yea, with some numbers behind the names. It's fake, you might wonder what so fake huh? So, i'm gonna show you an example between me and this fake person.


yee shean★渝璇: hello~
jerroldsideris90: hey
yee shean★渝璇: do i knw hu are you?
jerroldsideris90: i'm 21/f your a male right?
yee shean★渝璇: huh?
jerroldsideris90: nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
yee shean★渝璇: can you say clearly who are you?
jerroldsideris90: I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
yee shean★渝璇: ohhh, too bad, i need to knw wwho are you first
yee shean★渝璇: where did you get my msn?
jerroldsideris90: Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
yee shean★渝璇: well,
jerroldsideris90: I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
yee shean★渝璇: no thanks
jerroldsideris90: lame... no wonder ur single...
yee shean★渝璇: how would u knw?
jerroldsideris90: Ok go to http://alturl.com/xvxv accept the invite on the page baby
yee shean★渝璇: hell
jerroldsideris90: sweet, fill out the info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear
yee shean★渝璇: 去死啦你
jerroldsideris90: its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.
yee shean★渝璇: u go die die die die
jerroldsideris90: What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
jerroldsideris90@hotmail.com has been blocked

WTH, obviously, this is a fake person, and I think those conversation is pre-recorded by some systems like when you call to Digi or Maxis helplines, and what they answer is out of topic and yea, fake fake fake. HAHA. So people, beware for this yea~Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment