Tuesday, August 4, 2009

JB Trip!!

Hello, finally i am here to blog about the day i was in JB. and it will be full of picturessss. Be prepare!! HAHAHA

Last Friday (31/7/2009).
I followed eunice's dad to JB with eunice and peck shan about 7pm. And i stayed over night at suhui's house. and we chatted till dunno what time only we fell sleep. HAHA

Next day, Saturday (1/8/2009).
Su hui woke up early to prepare breakfast for me.

Curry chicken mee.
Do you want to know how was it taste like?
ask su hui to cook for you. then you will know HAHAHA

and this is the agar-agar su hui made.



About 10 plus, suhui's mum sent us to Plaza Pelangi and met with fang hao and kelly first. jess and li wen after that. We went Red Box!! Here's the picturess. But too bad the pictures are kinda blur. Sorry!!
Plaza Pelangi, i can't remember when was the last time i was here HAHA
Onli 3 mic provided. ><

Let's sing. LALALALA~~

Asam laksa & plum honey lime.

Fang Hao. she was sick that day. Pity her. Get well soon ya!!

Su hui & Li Wen.

Jess & Kelly.

Erhem. They wanted act as flower. LOL

Group photo!!

The receipt LOL

After that, fanghao went to see doctor and li wen went back. We went for bowling at Leisure Mall. FYI, i showed them the way to Leisure Mall, I think i more looked like who staying Jb than them LOL. And this was my first time playing bowling.
Jess. Woahh, looked so pro.

Go Kelly!!

Before & after. OKAY, i know we are not that PRO. HAHAHA



After back to Plaza Pelangi and having our very early dinner at Vivo.

Mine!! Bake Rice & Coke.


We chatted for awhile and went back to Perling so do Kelly went back home.
And Jess drove us back to Perling, and something happened. HAHA. Not going to mention or else jess gonna to kill me maybe. HAHA. We went to jess's home for awhile and went to Jusco Bukit Indah, I bough a new shorts and flip flop there. and we met with Hui Yin. We went for dunno where and sat down for some chat & gossip. HAHAHA

HUI YIN!!!

Ours!!

HuiYin, Jess & Su Hui.

About 10pm, we went back and I stayed over at Jess's house. And we also chatted until 2am only sleep HAHA


Second day, Sunday(2/8/2009).

Wake up about 8am and wanted going for breakfast but at last didn't LOL. Fetched Suhui and went to Jess's house. Took some pictures of her dog.

Front view.

Side view.

Emo-ing. HAHAHA

Went to City Square after that and met Aerenia. We all went to Wong Kok, and they bought me cake and wanted give a surprise but failed. I knew it very early HAHAHA. But anyway, still thank you guys!!

Us!!

Nice chocolate cake!

Cutting the cake.

Aerenia & me.

Me & Aerenia.

Bye bye to Aerenia and we headed off to watch Harry Potter, was like finally i can watch!! HAHAHA. Thanks SuHui & Jess accompany me to watch cos is like Suhui watched before and Jess not even know what Harry Potter is about HAHAHA.

Tickets!

Yeaa. LOL


After that, we took bus to Larkin and i bought the ticket for Monday to Melaka on 7.30am. and went back to Jess's home.

The ticket.


Monday(2/8/2009).
Tumpang Jess's car and get down at Angsane and took taxi to Larkin. This was the first time I took bus at Larkin and i did something silly cos FIRST time what HAHAHA, I dunno I have to wait the bus at the plat form and so i went to find the bus. LOL
and the driver shoo me off ans asked me wait at the plat form. HAHAHA. So embarrassing.

Woohoo, double decker. First time!!

My sit. I am on the top of the bus HAHA.

My breakfast on bus. ><


About 9am plus, i reached at Batu Berendam.
Hope I can go JB next time and I going to meet more people.
So sad this time can't meet with some of them and my NS friends!!
WILL BE BACK!! HAHAHA
Well, end my post here~
and this is my longest post ever HAHA
BYEBYE.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment