Monday, August 24, 2009

24.08.09

AAhhh suddenly just feel like blog cos i seriously got nothing to do! ISH.
Alright, today wore formal attire to school for the ptptn, but actually no need wear, and i purposely went to buy the both shirt and pants on the Saturday and Sunday and you know h1n1 is like so serious now, and i still went out to buy, bless me didn't get affected. LOL
Wearing formal with sneakers today, kinda awkward, but better than wei ting la hor? ahaha, wearing high heels and hurt her leg a lot, keep complaining the whole day. Pity her.
When to school at 8am, go for the stuff at 8am and i got my turn in the afternoon, waited for so long can. And skipped 3 hours class.
Going for driving lesson tomorrow!! Weee~

The weather is so hot!!
The connection is sucks!!
Assignments screw me badly!!
I am going insane! Save me.
I need life! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment