Monday, March 23, 2009

r.andoms

Went to that education fair. hmm, what to say?? is not much college there compare to jb. Most of the college there i had never listen before. =.= Went to MMU too, well, i might consider there, it is quite near where i stay. I might studying about business which far away from what i am study last two years. Wasting huh?? no, i don't think so. My dad told me that two years is nothing, the one i am going to study now is for my future. hmm yea, true huh? So, still considering....

well, i am quite bored during this few days, i had bought dvd yesterday at pasar malam to watch. Oh well, pasar malam, the pasar malam here sucks!! the things they sell just a little bit compare to perling's. sigh. jb is always better!!

I think i should get a part time job to past my time. but where to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment