Sunday, March 15, 2009

jb? melaka??

After came back from NS, i still haven't go back home yet haha
still in fang hao's house.
yesterday went jusco terbau city with fanghao and kelly.
about 3 plus, kelly went back.
me n fanghao got nothing better to do, so we decided to walk in every shop haha.lol

i plan to go back to my aunt's house today. but i dunno how to go back. bus?? hmm.
i scare i lost haha.

ohh and the photos took during NS will be upload when i go back to my house.
i am kinda lazy to upload here. haha

ohhya, about my spm result?? not really good. but i should accept the fact, who ask me don't study hard?

i will stay in jb till when i not sure, but will going out with NS friends on tuesday.
After that, might going back to MELAKA again. aiks.
I DONT WANT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment