Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inspired!

Never ever let the one who loves you, cares for you disappointed, it hurts. :)

-Quoted by, Tai Yee Shean-

Wrote this on my FB. Quite a number of friends like my status, maybe it really makes sense. HAHA. Well, don't worry, I'm not emo, just something inspired me, yea something!

Yeap, I know that feelings, it was real real bad, but well, everything is fine nowww!

"You can't have a rainbow without a little rain." I always see this quote on tumblr. But I don't get it until that something happened. Now, I'm totally agree with it and fully understand it. For now, I hope it'll remains the same, let's live happily ever after! Cheers! <3

Hmm, it's 1.45am now, just the feel came, made me to blog now. Record this down, the feel is here. Lols. I'm SUPPOSED to sleep atm, having class at 8am tomorrow. Hell yea, no 8am class for me but tomorrow special, cos my lecturer sucks, so I have to sneak into other class with a better lecturer. HAHA! Owhh, so 4 hours consecutively for the same subject! Fuhhhhh! :D

Ohman, I have to sleep now. Like now! Omg, i repeated NOW in this post like 1345321 HAHA. Kay la, ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment