Sunday, August 1, 2010

Holiday ends. (N)

Holiday ends, and yea, class starts tomorrow obviously. So, let's see how's my to-do-list progressed. HAHAHA!

1. Visiting Stefanie tomorrow in the Zoo. Yes, Zoo Outing tomorrow! HAHA!

Yea, we went on Monday. Felicia came fetched me @campus and gathered @Aaron's. Reached Zoo around 10.30am I think. My last time went to zoo was like I can't remember, I think when I was 6 or 9?Veh LONG TIME AGO huh? HAHAH! Okay, I think animals weren't so attractive than us, so yea, if you wanna have some looks for animals, either on FB or you pay a visit to Zoo Melaka larh kay. HAHAHA! Pictures of us. :D

Group picture!

Zi Han, Aaron, Rosalyn, Stefanie, Ern, Wei Ting, Me & Felicia.

Ohhh, so this is stef. HAHAHA!

& Stef's relative. MUAHAHAHA.
Pictures credits to Felicia.

We spent around 3 hours to finish almost all animals and our laughters covered the whole zoo when we were at the playground, hearing the conversation between ZH & WT. *inside jokes OMG! HAHAHAHA! What can say is, our imagination is super very the geng can. HAHAHAH. So we left around 1.30pm and headed to Mcd for lunch.

2. I want Inception. I want watch it badly. :(

No Incenption on this holiday but after the holiday!! Woohoo!! Further discussion to be done with Eunice. Whooots! :)

3. Ohh, study, study, 2 more subjects after this holiday.

About this, Err, Maths done but for another subject, 4 chapters for test and I not even finish one chapter yet, how great. I was too relaxing, not really doing my revision this holiday. Ah, wasted!

4. More shopping!!

Twice. With my mum. I get less stuff than my mum, I should get more next time! HAHA! Anyway, I still wanna shop! OHH! Mega Sales is hereeeee! :D

5. I want Ice-cream, ah, food.

I got Peppermint's ice cream. Ohh, so I had my Satay Celup, I never had it before cos I think it's not very hygienic. But still, I had it for the very very first time after one year plus I came to Malacca. Somehow, quite nice! :) This was so not in the plan. HAHA!

Stay Celup! Slurrrrpppp! (Y)

Nom nom nom nom.

6. Bank in money, parcel received.

Yea! I got my parcel. :)

7. Online, more online.

Yes, I did that everyday but every momment. HAHA. My routine when online.
Facebook, Baking Life, Treasurer Isle, Look here & there in FB.
Twitter.
Msn, but not every second I did that.
MMLS, is my school's stuff, logged in almost everyday to check announcement & result, still not out yet till now for the subject we took last 2 weeks?
Youtube, sometimes, Show Lo's video damn freaking funny can. HAHAHAHA!
& some random stuffs.
OHH, and webcamed with Eunice. HAHA! Was like at 2 in the midnight. Lol

Combs! LOL

8. TV, nice show purleaseee.

My usual day routine but not really any nice show tho. LOL

9. Sleep, more sleep.

Yea, sleep till very late everyday until get scolded by my mum everyday. HAHA! I can fell asleep on sofa anytime. HA!

10. Mushroom! mushroom growing, Someone come and pluck it.

Lame to-do-list. HAHA!

11. Ohh, 3 cards to go. Gosh!

Ohmy, did nothing! HAHAHAHA! Procrastinate much!

12. Continue my lame-ness.

Yes, everyday. LOL. Talk to me and you'll know. :)

13. Cracking something to continue my oh so to-do-list.

No need. Holiday ends! (N)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEE SIEW, my cold war partner!! HAHA! Supposed having celebration for her with others but dad gave me an aeroplane at the very last minute and I can't even go for my training just now. :(

So yea, that's all. Buh byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment