Saturday, February 6, 2010

You three rocks!

Hello, I'm back!
I'm not lazy,
but I'm too busy!!

Was really struggle whether to update my blog at this time, 1:34am. There are really tons of things to blog out, so decided to blog out now before my brain washes away all the things. HAHA
But anyway, I'm going to blog separately from last Saturday till yesterday, which mean Friday.

Alright, Start from last Saturday!! Last 2 day before my new semester started, my VVIP came to Malacca. Jess SuHui Agnes! Thanks girls for traveling from JB, I know you all came is cos of me right, not just travelling around Malacca. HAHAHA. So touch kay~ HA!

First day::
About 11am, they reached Malacca, If not mistaken. And welcomed them at the bus stop near my house, brought them back to my not-so-nice house, and enter my not-so-BIG room. So sorry you all have to squeeze a bit, but luckily you all are thin enough. heh. They really treated my room as their room, lied on, and even stood on my bed! you know who you are. >.<

Then, took breakfast and went to bus stop to wait for cab.Wait & wait & wait, finally we gave up and ended up to take bus. Reach Dataran Pahlawan and shopped and gosh (I actually referred to A's blog to recall back what we did. HAHA). Yea, so we did some shopping and when to the historical places. Pictures Pictures! All from A's camera! :D


4 of us! <3

SH & A.
SH,J,A's back, no butt okay!

Half way...
View from the top!

View 2.

YAY!!

WOW!! lols

We are in!!
Love this! HAHA. by me. heh

Guitarist always there.

It's on the floor.

Us again!!

Me,SH & J.

Wondering who. creepy HAHA!

2 strangers were force to take photo. Aiks.

Aww, sweeeeet!

Taming Sari, my 2nd time.

Ticket.!
Us!

Again, in TS.

Phobia for height.! kesian, but still want to go!

View from the top!

Nice huh?

No caption. ><

yay! on top!! YAY!!

Took beca to Jonker street, result of tiredness!

A & Me.

Spot them!

Nice one!

We reached!! We walked, we ate, we looked, we listened, we waited.
And we saw Ong Tee Keat. LOLs.

And went back home, Webcam with Sarah Lim, I know you jealous! HAHA. go KL next time kay. They we talked a lot! And we slept!

And here come the 2nd day, the last day for them in Malacca. Aww. :(
Woke up and went out about 11am, Dad fetched us to DP, and we went DreamBox.

Me & SH.
Enjoying~~ HAHA

J & SH.

OWHH SO BRIGHT. *spot me. heh

So heavy!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Well, sent them off to Sentral, and almost missed the bus, luckily still on time.!
And I really happy that you people came although the next day going to be famous in your school.*inside joke* Thanks a million!! love you people ttm! Come again yea.!

Ohh so, who's the next??
Come and visit me, erm or Malacca kay?
If you don mind my not-so-big room!
HAHAHA!!

So, ended my post for Sat&Sun.
Shall sleep now.
Demonstration tomorrow!
Jiayou people!!
Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment