Monday, December 28, 2009

28 DEC.

IT'S 28DEC.
One year before, it's the day I entered the NS's campsite.
One year after, it had became the day which are most memorable for people in Kum1 Siri6/2009, Kem Desaru Gerakhas.

I am glad that I was chosen to be in this camp, knowing the people, gain the experiences, etc.
It really worth to be stay in somewhere although there is no water heater, no online, having phone 2 days per week, no family besides, no nice food(sometimes), stand under the sun, etc. for 2 months plus.

One year passed darn fast I can say, I still can remember the very first day, registering at the bus station, going up the bus and met new faces and also some that I knew. And reached the campsite, entering the dorm, walking here and there to get our stuff, cleaning our own place, knowing people around, etc. It's still in my mind. I can say, every single thing, every.

Recently, a group is created for our camp kum1 siri6/2009, Kem Desaru Gerakhas.
Around 70+ people were gathered in there within this few days.
Everyone started missing the moment in the camp. (:




Really miss the time in there, friends and everything there!!
It's really great in KEM DESARU GERAKHAS
*Tepuk tepuk Kem Desaru!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment