Saturday, July 25, 2009

JBJBJBJBJB!!!

Just now went jonker street with few classmates.
hmm, nothing much to say about, will upload few pictures later.
and thanks who fetch me back home and i knew was quite late and kept complaining very far, but not really actually and made me felt so guilty you know??


ohwell, JB!! i want go back JB!! arhhh.
hopefully i can go on next friday by following eunice's dad, but i haven't tell her yet. HEE.
and where am i going to stay also a problem now. hope can solve it later. or anyone who can lend me your bed? HAHAHA. tell me, if you are willing..
and sorry to the coach who going to teach me driving, i keep postpone and postpone! HAHA
and if i am going back to jb, yes, postpone again.
anyway, wait me back people!!



wait me, WAIT ME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment