Friday, June 26, 2009

updatess

HELLO BELLO!
yes, so long didn't blog.
busy & lazy.

Last Friday, my only great grandma had left us. so we went to her funeral next time in the morning. 2 hours plus to reach Pontian, Johor to see her for the last time. Last time i met her was last year's CNY. So sad that never get to visit her this year. Sigh & sob. will miss you, taima!!

Ohwell, on the tuesday, went to Eunice and peck shan's apartment, as a visitor to them, i get a visitor pass and my ID card will left with the security guard as well. Then, we accompany sec lee for dinner, so i decided to return back and get back my ID card after dinner. At night, we went to a some kind of gathering. After that, we went back to the apartment and waited for my dad to fetch me. I cleaning my beg and i felt something so familiar. OH-NO!! THE VISITOR PASS. shit shit shit! No choice, i have to return it tomorrow. Next day, i went to return and the security guard lied me said have to pay RM200 to claim back my ID and say cannot visit them anymore with a smiley face. YES, i know he was cheating la haha. And they warned me not to forget again. HAHAHA

This week is club registration day. woohoo!! i joined 3 clubs, wanted to join one more but no one want to accompany me. ISH. never mind. I joined Chinese Language Society, SIFE(a club which teach you make money!! AHAHAH), and AIKIDO!! woohoo!! If you are my friend, you will know how much i love aikido la. So nice right, my school got this club. Training will be start on Sunday!! YEAH!!

Hopefully can hang out with eunice and ps on Sunday!! HAHA

Well, i end my post here~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment