Friday, May 22, 2009

bllaahh

Finally, I had paid the registration fee to MMU few days ago. When to medical checkup. X-ray is needed but haven’t done yet. Cos the clinic don’t have the machine or what idk. Going to somewhere to take someday. Hahaha. I am normal but just allergic to whatever BACTRIUM I think since I was young haha. Ohh, and Eunice is coming to MMU but she is following foundation in law, so not same HAHA. Yeah yeah~ Xiao Wen told me someone from the camp also going for MMU. HAHA. Unfortunately, idk who is him. LOL

 

Well, today was my first time walked out from house, I mean walked LOL. Walked to the supermarket near by to buy some food cos daddy went out to KL. Bought some vege, bread, instant noodles, and of course snacks HAHA LOL. And we walked back home, not very long journey but about 10 minutes. OHMYGOD freaking hot can although we bought umbrella along. Global warming arhhh. My skin like kena bite or what idk how to describe in word. But I only know our earth is getting hotter. Save earth man!! When reached home I started cooked the instant noodles called kimchi ramyun, anyway is noodles with kimchi. I thought will be super spicy&hot but not really. And I am so like the flavour. I’m going to eat again. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment